- Supports HDMI 2.0 and the HDMI video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR.
- HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 supported.
- Extends 4K signals to distances up to 40 meters (131 feet) and 1080P signals to distances up to 70 meters (230 feet) over a single CATx cable.
- Supports video resolution up-scaling, the 1080P input can be automatically upgraded to 4K output.
- SPDIF out on receiver for source audio de-embedding.
- 18Gbps high bandwidth.
- Advanced EDID management: multiple built-in EDID settings or customized EDID can be selected.
- Test pattern provides a built-in 4K/1080P image for troubleshooting.
- Bidirectional IR, RS232 and 24V PoH.
- Supports ARC.
- Supports CEC pass-through.
- LEDs to indicate the current operating status.
- Firmware upgrade by Micro-USB port.
- ESD protection
Available in September:
4K 4x1 Presentation Switcher with VEOCast
VEO-SWM44 is a compact 4K presentation switcher that includes 2 HDMI 2.0, a USB-C and Miracast/Airplay wireless input selection via VEOCast to a single HDMI 2.0 output, supporting resolutions up to 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 HDR10 and Dolby Vision. An integrated audio de-embedder provides stereo analogue balanced outputs on Euroblock connectors.
VEO-SWM44 includes 2 USB 3.0 type B and 2 USB 3.0 type A in order to support soft codec applications and external devices like webcam and KVM kits. Input selection is available via Auto-switching function, front panel buttons or RS-232. Display control via front panel buttons through CEC or RS-232. Smart EDID management and HDCP 2.2 support.
Ecler VEO-CH2XX HDMI cables improvement
Available from next August 2020, the VEO series HDMI cables will have a wider section, thus improving the robustness and reliability of signal transmission, especially at 4K resolutions.