Wireless Conferencing and Presentation Switcher
Switchers And Matrixes | Reference: CVEOSWC44
Available in May
VEO-SWC44 is a wireless conferencing and presentation switcher with Full HD video resolution wireless inputs and a 4K / UHD HDMI 2.0 video output. It supports wireless connection for USB devices like webcam and mic via VEO-SWC44TH or VEO-SWC44TU wireless transmitters, Windows & macOS applications and is also Airplay / Miracast compliant. An integrated audio de-embedder provides stereo unbalanced analogue output on a 3,5mm jack connector. It includes a WebGUI for configuration and management as well as RS-232, TCP/IP remote control, all enabled by a pair of LAN RJ-45 connectors with independent networks available. It can show up to 4 simultaneous devices in a multi-view layout. Adds smart EDID management and supports HDCP 2.2 as well as PoE powering supply.
- USB 3.0 ports for wireless connection between a laptop and room USB devices like camera and mic for an easy video conference
- Wireless input up to Full HD video resolution and a HDMI 2.0 4K / UHD video output.
- Analogue audio extraction on stereo unbalanced 3,5mm jack connector.
- Support for native wireless mirroring protocols like Airplay and Miracast for a flawless presentation.
- Plug-n-play by optional wireless transmitters HDMI VEO-SWC44TH or USB Type-C VEO-SWC44TU as well as Windows and macOS apps for wireless connection with a laptop or PC.
- RS-232 and IP control as well as WebGUI management.
- Extra security layer for an encrypted wireless transmission.
- Support for up to 4 simultaneous split screen view presentation as well as up to 16 participants on hold.
- Customizable background image or logo for the welcome screen page.
- Support wireless touchback for interactive screen as well as whiteboard and live annotation tool.
- Support for PoE.
- Local 12V DC power supply.