HDMI Wireless Transmitter
Switchers And Matrixes | Reference: CVEOSWC44TH
VEO-SWC44TH is a HDMI wireless transmitter that allows participants to easily share content from a laptop or HDMI device to the VEO-SWC44 base unit. Power is supplied by an auxiliary USB Type A connector. It is designed as a cross platform and plug and play device with no additional driver installation needed. This technology allows to start a transmission and begin sharing content by just connecting the wireless transmitter into the source and pushing the surface. A LED indicator and a vibration driver, both allow the user to know the status of the wireless transmitter at any time.
- BYOM transmitter for VEO-SWC44 base unit.
- Start and stop wireless transmission with a simple touch.
- LED and vibration status indicator.
- Windows and macOS compliant.
- Supports screen sharing in mirror or extended desktop mode.
- No additional driver installation needed.