6x80 WRMS | DSP | Class D | Silent | TP-NET | EclerNet
Digital Amplifiers | Reference: CNXA680
NXA6-80 is a 6 channel x 80W self-powered digital manager that stays halfway between a digital matrix and a multichannel amplifier. An "all-in-one" digital audio device that becomes a complete audio solution, including several remote control options and a long list of smart features.
- 6 analogue audio inputs x 6 powered audio outputs
- Class D amplifiers (eco friendly)
- Auto stand-by function (eco friendly)
- 100% silent (fanless convection cooling system)
- Health self-test mode function, with FAULT RELAY (for an external redundancy system)
- Integrated anti-clip system
- Integrated DSP processor.
- Inputs mixer independent per channel (all inputs available)
- VOLUME, MUTE, SOLO, PHASE INVERSION, MAX. VOL limit and MIN.VOL limit, LP and HP Crossover filters, parametric EQ filters bank, Ducker, Delay, Compressor and more settings configurable per channel.
- Ethernet interface, compatible with EclerNet Manager platform and UCP remote control system
- RS-232 Interface
- TP-NET third-party remote control (compatible with CRESTRON®, AMX®, RTI®, VITY®, etc.)