Top performance cabinet loudspeaker
High-Performance Loudspeakers | Reference: CNIMBO26BK,CNIMBO26GD,CNIMBO26WH
NIMBO-26 is a premium performance 2-way passive loudspeaker with 140W RMS power, in a compact size with extended low frequency response. Suitable for outdoor applications, with a cloud-inspired design, result of Ecler's engineering skills and the collaboration of architects and interior designers. Including 2 x 6.5" woofers and a 1" silk tweeter located in the acoustic centre, acting as a single point source to disperse the sound evenly. The nominal impedance of the speaker can be selected to 4 ohm or 16 ohm thanks to the front switch located behind the logo, which allows to modify its impedance without removing the aluminium front grille. It includes the robust VEASY wall bracket, allowing tilt and pan adjustment using a single screw.
- 2-way passive loudspeaker for surface mounting
- 2x 6.5" woofers with 4-layer voice coil improves power handling and low frequency response
- 1" silk tweeter with neodymium magnet and ferrofluid
- Bass reflex port
- ABS reinforced with fiberglass non resonant compact enclosure
- Wide dispersion pattern
- Stack Output
- VEASY bracket compatible with VESA 100 included. Quick and easy to install, including jumps and markings for repeating speaker orientation.
- Weather-protected with an IP-44 rating
- Available in white (RAL9003), black (RAL9005) or gold colour (RAL1036, approx.)
- RAL paint customization available
- Ease files available