Introducing VEO-CAP4U video capturing device
We are pleased to present VEO-CAP4U the new and long-awaited addition to the Ecler Video Systems catalogue, which is featuring a new category: AV Interfaces.
Plug and Play capturing device
VEO-CAP4U is a plug-n-play HDMI to USB video capture device aimed for online media creators, educational and corporate market etc. that require a professional solution for capturing and streaming their audiovisual content.
Specially Designed for you
This product is designed to easily record video and audio from a HDMI source with up to 4K/UHD support, and send it with Full HD video resolution to a PC / MAC over USB 3.0 without the need of an external power supply or additional installation drivers. A balanced line input automatically mixes an external sound source into the main audio stream and it also includes an audio de-embedding feature for extracting the HDMI input’s audio data into the stereo unbalanced output.
• USB audio and video capture from HDMI sources
• HDMI 2.0 pass-through video output with support up to 4K@60Hz, 4:4:4, HDR10
• USB 3.0 capture resolution up to Full HD (1080p@60Hz support)
• UAC, UVC compliant with no driver required
• Compatible with multiple third-party applications on Windows and Mac OS X
• Includes a mono balanced line input and a stereo unbalanced line output
• Powered from USB port, no external power supply required
Take a look to the full review video below: