HDBaseT Wall Plate Transmitter
4K HDBaseT Extender | Reference: CVEOXWT44E
VEO-XWT44E is a HDBaseT transmitter in European 2-gang wallplate format. It allows to extend one 4K video signal up to 40m over a single Cat 5e/6 cable or a FullHD signal up to 70m when connected to VEO-XRT44. It supports real 4K video signals at 60Hz with 4:4:4 YUV chroma subsampling and HDR 10 with a maximum bandwidth of 18Gbps. With bidirectional PoC feature, the transmitter can be powered by the receiver and vice versa. A second front panel button can be used to switch ON/OFF a display via CEC or it can be alternatively programmed by IR learning or RS-232 to send two RS-232 commands, offering a simple and versatile control option.
- 4K HDMI wall-plate transmitter with 2 HDMI IN, and 1 USB-C IN
- Supports HDMI 2.0, 4Kx2K/60Hz/4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Video source auto-switching
- Video lossless compression for HDBaseT technology, transmission up to 40m@4K and 70m@1080p over CATx cable
- Displays can be turned ON/OFF via CEC & RS-232 commands by ‘DISPLAY ON/OFF’ button
- RS-232 and IR pass through
- IR learning to control display on/off.
- EDID pass through and smart managing
- Two-way PoC Supports CEC pass-through.
- Provides LEDs to indicate the current operating status.
- Firmware upgrade by Micro-USB port.
- ESD protection