H.265 Full HD over IP Video Extenders
Video Distribution Over IP | Reference: CVEOXRI1CG2
VEO-XTI1CG2 transmitter and VEO-XRI1CG2 receiver are a H.265 / H.264 over IP set of extenders that allow for HDMI distribution over 1Gb Ethernet networks with up to 1080p@60Hz video support. These devices represent a professional high-quality compression and low bandwidth solution aimed for point-to-point, as well as multipoint-to-multipoint scenarios over a single 100m Cat5e/6/7 cable. VEO-XTI1CG2 and VEO-XRI1CG2 are widely suitable for various applications which also require PoE, audio management, video wall compositing or remote control, such as educational, commercial, or corporate installations, where flexible and scalable AV systems are in need. Furthermore, this encoder and decoder can be paired with VEO-XCTRLG2 control module for and expanded management experience with in-built WEB configuration interface.
- HDMI 1.4 with video resolution up to 1920x1200p@60Hz 4:4:4.
- Signal transmission distance up to 100m over Cat5e/6/7 cable.
- Support for unicast over 1Gb unmanaged networks and multicast signal extension over 1Gb managed networks.
- Support for video wall compositing up to 9 x 9 setups.
- Support for audio embedding and extraction.
- Support for mainstream and sub stream encoding modes.
- Support for pass through and RS-232, TCP/IP, Web GUI management using VEO-XCTRLG2 controller module.
- HDCP 1.4 compliant.
- Support for PoE function.
- Local 12V DC power supply.
Retail Education Corporate Leisure Sports & Wellness Hospitality